Thursday, August 30, 2007

Lindsay Lohan's Mother Dina Does Cocaine


Michael, the father of Lindsay Lohan claims his mother Dina “makes cocaine”.

The condemned criminal is furious with his wife not to give access to their children to him and struck outside with it in a malicious attack.

Michael is quoted by the Web site of PerezHilton' S like saying: “I will give you to a video cassette somebody who indicated to me, “Michael, I know for a fact that Dina makes cocaine because I delivered it to the house him. ” It takes place recently, approximately six months ago. “

It continues to show Dina to keep it to see Lindsay and his three other children - Michael, Aliana and Dakota - and claims Dina fled a history which it must return visit in Lindsay Lohan to his dexterity of rehab of Utah.

Michael said: “Dina makes very possible to judge me and prevent from seeing Lindsay and my children. This will be rolled up to the top behind in front of the court and then the truth will leave.

“I said beginning, any communication with Lindsay Lohan is between us and I kept my word.

“But Dina contacted the pressure and said I saw Lindsay Lohan. Part of my whole agreement was in front of the court to see my children, that it prevented me from making. ”

It also shows Dina to be implied in six offences of DUI for which it was never caught by the police force.

Lindsay Lohan, 21, was charged with DUI (leading under the influence) and Michael was used time in prison for expenses as DUI.

No comments: