Thursday, September 6, 2007

Lindsay Lohan’s Money Are In Difficulty


I'm guessing Lindsay Lohan's hat is referring to the faith she has in her capacity to create a comeback from this career tailspin she's experiencing. Lindsay Lohan is looking to get her finances back in order. It emerge that her crazy drug and clothing spending sprees have taken a toll on her bank accounts and the starlet is now under very strict supervision by her mother. A source revealed to Star Magazine:

"Dina must think that Lindsay Lohan is a serious addict, and she's afraid if she gives her even $20, she'll run out and buy drugs and booze."

Nevertheless, Lindsay Lohan was competent to obtain a few financial assist from a music industry insider, in spite of the truth that Damon Dash, 50 Cent and Calum Best all have rejected to give Lindsay Lohan any amount of money and it like Lindsay Lohan was fewer than her usual sociable self when she received it.

"She explained her money was 'tied up.' She wasn't even nice about it. She said 'I'm good for it; I'll make a huge comeback. I am, after all, the most famous person on the planet right now!'"

To be quite frank, I too know what it's like to have all my money spent because of drugs and clothes. That is, if you substitute "clothes" with "rent" and "drugs" with "peanut-butter and jelly sandwiches." Cause that's how I roll, sensible-like.

No comments: