Friday, September 7, 2007

LOHAN's Reunion In Rehab


Lindsay Lohan finally obtained a visit of his dad, Michael Lohan.

Dina corroborated the stating of meeting, “Lindsa, myself and my son, Jr. of Michael, agreed that it would be good that it has a certain closing with the situation with its dad. This fact part of the curative process.” Closing? Does she know it it opened a new bag of the worms?

As for Dina being happy for the meeting she said, “I am. I wanted that it occurred for Lindsay Lohan whom it had to make this for itself. It is always his/her father, anyhow cut out it to you in sections. It is always its dad, and God wanting that it obtains it. ”

I bet that you Dina has each simple number of exits of media on the dial speed and when the substance as this occur it is texting and emailing everywhere.

No comments: