Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Criss Angel Shift To Lindsay Lohan

After its Romance file with legal Cameron Diaz, and its troubles with the agents of divorce, the angel of Cris now moved above with broad the smarter still, no others that the vixon of rehab itself, Lindsay Lohan. With its alcohol supervising the bracelet of in place both ankles were to strike considering to the top of a couple of the clubs this weekend spent, supposedly of par.

Both were to leave for the last time spotted together in its car, at an unknown place (C. - with-D. its part of hotel). Now if this does them it is a little premature to suppose that a new “couple”. To hold with the hands does not mean indicate report/ratio. The last time I held with the hands with somebody that I did it only thus I would not knock myself while staggering in somebody with a bar on my way in the bathroom.

I in a relationship with this person was, not even fine, makes of it that I do not remember even who it was, but it is without counting that the point. Us all Lindsay soaps is in the one night old stands, thus it is sure of saying that Criss is right another number on the good old woman lists points of Lindsay Lohan.

No comments: