Friday, July 13, 2007

Lindsay Lohan revolves to Machiavelli

In an interview with the magazine of Tatler, Lindsay Lohan called after having written the rehab that it started to turn in Machiavel for the council. It says the magazine:

"It changed my life. I didn't have a good grip on it and I needed to get my shit together. I was going out too much and I had too much pressure on my shoulders. I was not that happy and I needed to go to that place to be happy. If I get stressed out I say a serenity prayer. I meditate too. I was going out with someone and they said I should read Machiavelli and I was like, 'nah', and then I was, 'OK, I'll read it' and now it is always with me."

“The Prince” Machiavel “” is the guide typical of businesses on the way in which to compromise your morals for the personal profit. He is not something which you turn to after the rehab. He is something which you turn with when you try to become the chief of a company or to reverse a small government. Not, a book that I would recommend for somebody as Lindsay Lohan’s like of "Green Eggs and Ham" of Dr. Seuss'. It could be above its head, but it has images thus it will never be caught with him with back while pretending for the lira.



No comments: