Thursday, July 26, 2007

Lindsay Lohan Said- "I Am Innocent"

Lindsay Lohan spoke for the first time about its arrest for DUI, demanding it is innocent. 21 years were drawn more from the police force after it was brought back to lead without order by the streets of Santa Monica, California, to the hot continuation of a car leads by the mother of an assistance, which stopped Monday.

It was stopped for the drink control and the possession of drug, but released later on $25.000 the presser (€34,300). But the actress protested her innocence, claiming drugs did not belong to it. In an email in Access Hollywood, Lohan written, “I am innocent… did not make drugs which they are not with me. I was almost struck by the mom of my auxiliary Tarin.

I appreciate each one which gives me my intimacy. ” The police force confirmed old mother assistance was the person who brought back
Lohan, calls authorities on its cellphone. Lohan must appear at the court of Beverly Hills on August 24 - the same day one expects that it answers expenses of DUI of an incident separated in May. It it is believed that Lohan moves again to the rehab of the right days after execution of a prolonged stay to the promises in Malibu, California.